Thursday, May 31, 2012

Phanteks PH-TC14PE, one of the kings of cool.


So today in the mail delivered to me by DHL was my new Phanteks PH-TC14PE. I went with the blue version simply because I have a MSI board, and blue LED lighting (for the most part) in my rig. It comes in a fairly large and impressive box showing off all the different colors it could have came with instead of the blue.

The reason I chose the Phanteks over a Deepcool Gamer Storm Assassin, a Noctua NH-D14, a Thermalright Silver Arrow, and a Thermaltake Frio Extreme, is simply because the heat-sink comes in a number of different colors. Not only does the heat-sink itself come in different colors but the fan blades are color coordinated to go along with the color of the heat-sink. The different color choices are red, orange, blue, silver and black. I think it would have been nice if they manufactured one in green, but at least the black one will go with a plethora of different gamer color configurations so if you happen to have an odd colored motherboard (either the heat-sinks on the motherboard are a color not featured or the ram heat-sinks are), or a different colored LED setup, you aren't going to be completely left out.


Click Here To Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment